Owing to diverse nature of Iran there are hundreds of trails each of which has a lot to offer.
Among them, trekking in Alamut Valley which is mostly regarded as the best place to hike in Iran.
Numerous rivers, high mountains, caravansarais, waterfalls, caves, springs, lakes as well as its wild life and simple life of people in the mountains makes the valley worth visiting for some activities.
Trekking, photography, camping, rock-climbing, paragliding, skiing and sometimes air b&b can be some of them.
Alamut valley is one of the few places in Iran where you can cross from the villages and meet local people but rarely you will find other trekkers doing the same as you.
There use to be lot’s of plans here for one who wanted to have few days of stay in the valley, but after doing few hundreds of treks with trekkers i came up with this fact that you are the one who will tell me what is the best for you. So the thing is here i will let you know that I operate tours for every type of clients at any age. Here are few cases which you might like to know about trekking with me in Alamut.
1. Plans are mostly 3 days and two nights or more if you want to have a good one. Certainly for 2 days are also possible to make a plan but it might not be the best.
2. You will not be carrying all your backpack for the trek, you can put it at my place which is near Razmian.
3. If you are going to have a trek with me everything from Qazvin back to there will be included in the price.
4. You will find me so flexible about the plans and trek.
5. Nowadays because of an increase in the number of clients some experienced mountaineers who can speak English will be helping me.
Mostly travelers are looking for a couple of days hiking in the area, but each has their own way of doing that.
For every style I can offer some options so now for your best option please send me an email and describe these points.
1. Number of people doing the trek.
2. Equipment you are carrying for trek .
3. If you like to experience village life or just do trekking.
4. whether you prefer camping out or house or hostel.
5. How many hours per day you would like to do the trek?
6. Any physical limits which you think I must know like vertigo, mountain sickness, vegetarian…
7. If you do not mind let me know of your nationality.